Tuesday 14 June 2011

Would You Wear : Fox Tails?

all images credited to heart + bleeker
Uncommon trend I know, and kinda disgusting, considering it's a dead animals tail, but fashionable?  From these pictures, it doesn't actually look too bad, to the extent that I could be inclined to buy one.  They don't have to be real, there are fake ones available, but still; if you saw someone walking around with one what would you think? may look a little strange but then again, trendsetter?  I'm a little undecided!
love amy x
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I kind of like them...but I would never consider wearing a real one, it wouldn't be right. However they're different so I think a lot of people would like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it, but would definitely never buy a real one. the thought of that is just disgusting having a dead animal hanging off my bag. but the fake ones look cool i think :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and appreciated! (:
Don't forget to check back if you asked a question as I try to always reply. You can also tweet me @amyvalentinex!

© Amy Valentine. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY PIPDIG