Monday 17 December 2012

WAITING FOR THE SIRENS



Top // ASOS
Leggings* // LovelySally
Spiked Litas // Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace // Regal Rose
Rings // Rachel Sudlow, Lumafina, DARKSIDE*

I'm currently (and have been all day) in bed wallowing in self pity in my onesie because I am ill.  I felt horrible over the weekend but friday night/saturday morning was when it got a lot worse, literally feel like death warmed up.  I've taken the day off college in hope that the rest will help me feel better but the way things are going I may have to take tomorrow off as well so thank god I took outfit posts in advance as you would not like to see what I look like right now!
love amy x
SHARE:

14 comments:

  1. I am in love with your outfit!!!
    Maybe you have time to read our post about Oscar De La Renta: Spring 2013 collection

    Love
    Chic Factor Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look, the legging is amazing
    xx ish
    http://tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh amy this is lovely! and i love your necklace!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, your leggings are gorgeous
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely leggings!
    And I hope you feel better soon,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit sooo much! hope you get better soon! <3 x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really hope you're feeling better soon! It's always crap being ill near Christmas. I love those leggings!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look, those leggings are incredible! I feel your pain, I've been ill as well today!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. God, these leggings are amazing! You have such great taste, I would wanna wear all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and appreciated! (:
Don't forget to check back if you asked a question as I try to always reply. You can also tweet me @amyvalentinex!

© Amy Valentine. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY PIPDIG