Monday 15 April 2013

MY HEART WOULD FORGET IT'S MADE OF GLASS


Hat* // P&Co
Dollar earrings // Primark
Crop Jumper* // Daisy Street
Holographic cross necklace // Topshop
Gold chain // Charity shop
Tartan skirt // Topshop
Socks (barely seen) // Topshop
Spiked Damsels // Jeffrey Campbell
Rings // IRIDESCENT, Topshop, Galibardy

Okay so I'm gonna start with; how awesomely 90's is this top!? I love the acid house styles at the moment and the rave smileys have been a welcome addition to my wardrobe.  The best part is that it's only £7.99!  Since I found out about the Daisy Street website I've had my eye on a ton of their pieces as it's so well priced, especially this crescent moon jumper that I've seen on a load of bloggers recently, so cool!  Anyway, I wanted to go really 90's with this look so paired my top with a tartan skirt (not sure if that's specifically 90's style, but I'm gonna go with it anyway), this awesome beanie and a holographic necklace which I picked up in the Topshop sale a little while ago for £1.50, score!

Oh, and I recently created a Facebook page as a lot of bloggers seem to have one, and it's quite lonely and crap at the moment so I would appreciate it so so much if you could give it a like, click here to see it (:
love amy x
SHARE:

20 comments:

  1. So jealous of this skirt, I nearly bought it in Topshop one day during the sales but I didn't, because I didn't get to try it on and the shop was closing so I didn't get a chance...I wish I grabbed it, it was gone the next day :(

    Ammmaazing outfit like usual!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the 90s smile crop tee perfectly combined great outfit!

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this crop top ♥ Wonderfull!
    Golden Age

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tartan scarf!
    So gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great post love :)

    I've just posted a new skull bracelet giveaway where 3 winners will be chosen. Please check it out and enter for fun :)

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if I could pull this one off but it really looks awesome on you!

    www.sissyyee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg beautiful outfit!!! Love it :D

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lOVE the jumper!

    Amy xx

    http://thegirlwithacameracalledlionel.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Awesome.. Super stylish picks of latest fashion clothes.. Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, I've had my eye on this piece from Daisy Street for a wee while now x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also loved that sexy boots.. Great pick of designer footwear.. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and appreciated! (:
Don't forget to check back if you asked a question as I try to always reply. You can also tweet me @amyvalentinex!

© Amy Valentine. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY PIPDIG