Saturday 22 June 2013

THEY PAINTED US WITH GUILT



Top* // Cut & Sew
Leggings // Black Milk
Spiked Damsels // Jeffrey Campbell
Earrings // New Look
Necklace // DIY
Arm cuff // Vintage
Rings // Rachael Sudlow, Thriftette*, Gift, Lumafina, market, vintage

So I finally have gotten round to taking photos in my amazing Black Milk leggings!  Black Milk is definitely one of my most favourite brands, like, ever.  I bought the leggings little while ago and made a video about the other leggings that came with them which you can see here.  But just a warning - customs charges are pretty ridiculous!  I do find them quite hard to style sometimes so this awesome slash back top from Cut & Sew goes perfectly, especially as it's more of an earthy charcoal rather than black.  Anyway, I have to dash off to work now so hope you like the look!  

love amy x
SHARE:

21 comments:

  1. lovely look, the leggings are amazing and adore the open back
    and still obsessed with the shoes
    xx ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is AMAZING, love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top, it's so dramatic!~ <333

    Junniku.blogspot.com
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice outfit, I love the leggings

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is so fricking cool errmahgerdddddd

    Celyx Lim
    www.celyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leggings! Wish I could pull them off. Just wondering, how tall are you? I find it hard to find things long enough for my legs and I'm only 5'8.5, you definitely look taller than that! These leggings seem long enough though!

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your leggin

    Xo
    Barbara

    http://20forlife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit.
    And the arm bracelet.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your style and your rings !
    You are so cute ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is just perfect. xx

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those leggings are incredible on you! I love the print so much

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome outfit, I love the leggins and top on you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing!
    Those leggings are so awesome and I love your rings :)
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the back of this top!
    So gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and appreciated! (:
Don't forget to check back if you asked a question as I try to always reply. You can also tweet me @amyvalentinex!

© Amy Valentine. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY PIPDIG