Wednesday 10 July 2013

LET THEM STARE



Dress* // Let Them Stare
Shoes // Carvela (mums)
Clutch* // Marc b
Necklace // Etsy (one off)
Bracelet // Thomas Sabo
Rings // Market, Mums, market, Thriftette*, Rachael Sudlow
Nail polish* // Northern Sky Nails

This is definitely one of the most flattering dresses I've worn in a while - I think the cut is so lovely and gives the illusion of a smaller waist where the pattern on the fabric slants..if you get what I mean.  What makes it even more amazing is that it was totally handmade by the lovely Anastasia, and she is mega talented because there is not one flaw in the design - I could never make a dress of this quality even if I tried!  I love the sheer back, and I find it's better for my body shape, as it's a well known fact that if you're 'breastically challenged' you can make up for it by showing off your back!  Moving on - I think these accessories were literally made for this dress - the dull nude shoes go perfectly with the hints of brown in the dress, and the Marc b bag matches almost spot on with the blue, it's also a lovely summer colour and can be used as a clutch or a purse!  For the purpose of these photos I actually stuffed it with some fluffy socks - little 'behind the scenes' fact for you there haha.  Hope you like the outfit!
love amy x
SHARE:

20 comments:

  1. Cute look! The dress really is flattering!

    http://lostinwonderlandxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I absolutely LOVE that clutch :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! I love that dress and the clutch <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, you're beautiful!~

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is beautiful, I love the jewellery and shoes you chose to pair with it too :)

    Chantelle x

    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is lovely x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fantastic! The dress is beautiful and I love the back, I too am 'breastically challenged' haha so will be using this tip in the future!

    Xo Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit with a gorgeous dress! :)

    sharysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore this outfit, you look so stylish and fabulous and that dress is truly stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, wow! That dress is amazing! So in love with it. The back is beautiful and the pattern is so fun.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.s. just stalked your lookbook and hyped a bunch of your looks :)

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  12. The mesh back is so lovely, it goes really well with the pattern :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous dress
    Love the back
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is definitely super flattering and cute! I love the sheer back so much. Your mix of rings is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and appreciated! (:
Don't forget to check back if you asked a question as I try to always reply. You can also tweet me @amyvalentinex!

© Amy Valentine. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY PIPDIG